Managing member of a project
Created or imported projects can be shared with other users in Streaming SQL Console. You can invite members using their Streaming SQL Console username and set the access level to member or administrator.
|Member||Creating and managing jobs and resources in a project, synchronizing the project, inviting other Members. Running jobs, stopping their own jobs.|
|Admin||In addition to Member privileges, Admins can stop jobs of other users, manage users of the project, invite other Admins or Members.|
|Owner||The priviliges of owners are identical to the Admins, but it cannot be revoked and Owners cannot be removed from the project.|
Navigate to the Streaming SQL Console.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select SQL Stream Builder from the list of services.
.The Streaming SQL Console opens in a new window.
Open a project from the Projects page of Streaming SQL
You are redirected to the Explorer view of the project.
- Select an already existing project from the list by clicking the Open button or Switch button.
- Create a new project by clicking the New Project button.
- Import a project by clicking the Import button.
- Click Members from the Project Manager.
Click Invite User.
The Invite Member window appears.
- Provide the SSB Username of the member you want to invite.
- Set the Access Level for the user.
Click Send Invitation.
The sent invitation is visible on the Projects page of Streaming SQL Console under My Invitations or at the Invitations tab on the Members page.You can delete any members of a project that you are an owner or an admin of using button next to their username.