Fixed Issues in Apache Hive
Review the list of Hive issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.2.
- CDPD-14820: Fixed probeDecode issue. TezCompiler pushes down MapJoin Operators with Key expressions.
- Now, only MapJoins with simple keys is supported by the Hive probeDecode feature.
- OPSAPS-57720: DH cluster creation fails post CDH upgrade.
- Cloudera Manager had no upgrade handler for Hive Metastore. This issue is now resolved.
- OPSAPS-49148: "Update Hive Metastore NameNodes" invokes metatool for each database.
- Removed unnecessary executions of the metatool with updateLocation to lower the total execution time and usage of resources for 'Update Hive Metastore NameNodes'. This issue is now resolved.
- OPSAPS-43909: Execution filter is not applied to Delete Policy.
- Execution filter is now applied to Delete Policy also. This issue is now resolved.