Specifying a time range
Choose a time period in which your workload results are displayed in Workload XM for analysis and troubleshooting.
By default, Workload XM displays workload data for the last 24 hours. If there is no data available during that time, Workload XM displays the nearest date range that is available.
In a supported browser, log in to the Workload XM web UI by doing
- In the web browser URL field, enter the Workload XM URL that you were given by your system administrator and press Enter.
- When the Workload XM Log in page opens, enter your Workload XM user name and password access credentials.
- Click Log in.
- In the Clusters page, select the cluster required for analysis.
From the time-range list in the Cluster Summary page, do one of the
- For a predefined period, select one of the default periods of time that meets your requirements.
- For an exact date and time range, select Customize and then either, enter the date and time range using the YYYY/MM/DD HH:MM:SS format for the beginning and the ending time period, or in the calendar element, select the beginning and ending time period.
- Click Ok, which clears any existing workload data from the chart and table components for the existing period of time.