Repair Table Statistic Issues
When your queries trigger either the Corrupt Table Statistics or the Missing Table Statistics health checks, Workload XM generates SQL code for you to copy and run on your cluster to address these issues.
To repair table statistics:
- From the navigation panel, select Impala.
- From the Trend widget, click the number under Total Queries.
- On the Queries page, select the time period you want to investigate for the Range column.
- Filter out queries that do not trigger these health checks, by selecting either Corrupt Table Statistics or Missing Table Statistics in the Health Check column.
- Select the query to view its details.
- List the health checks that were triggered for this query by clicking the Health Check Violations tab in the Performance Issues region.
- Copy and run the commands to repair the table statistics issues.