Fixed Issues in Streams Replication Manager
Review the list of Streams Replication Manager issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.11.
- CDPD-13864 and CDPD-15327: Replication stops after the network configuration of a source or target cluster is changed
- This issue is fixed.
- OPSAPS-60601: The SRM client's secure storage might become corrupted if the JAAS Secret properties are used
- JAAS secrets can be used in Kafka External Accounts.
- OPSAPS-60601: Replication does not start when the target cluster of the replication is unsecured
- Unsecure clusters can now be targeted by replications.
- OPSAPS-60775: Kafka External Accounts configurations are not generated for the SRM Service
- The SRM Service’s configuration now contains the Kafka External Accounts configuration, enabling SRM Service to access Kafka clusters defined through External Accounts.