Apache Kafka is a streaming message platform. It is designed to be high performance, highly available, and redundant. This information helps you to configure, secure, tune, manage, and develop Apache Kafka.
- Configuring Apache Kafka
- Provides information about configuring and setting up Kafka.
- Securing Apache Kafka
- Provides information on how to set up encryption and authentication for Kafka.
- Tuning Apache Kafka Performance
- Describes how to tune the performance of Kafka for different use cases and scenarios.
- Managing Apache Kafka
- Describes how to manage and administer Kafka clusters.
- Developing Apache Kafka Applications
- Provides information on how to develop Kafka clients.