You can use Apache NiFi to develop, manage, and monitor data flows. This information walks you through the basics of how to get started using the NiFi interface and build a data flow, and how to manage and monitor data flows you have created.
- Using the Apache NiFi Interface
- Describes the components of the Apache NiFi user interface.
- Building an Apache NiFi DataFlow
- Provides an overview of how to build an Apache NiFi data flow.
- Managing an Apache NiFi DataFlow
- Describes how to manage an Apache NiFi data flow.
- Navigating an Apache NiFi DataFlow.
- Describes how to navigate within the components of an Apache NiFi data flow.
- Monitoring an Apache NiFi DataFlow
- Describes the tools you have to monitor an Apache NiFi data flow.
- Versioning an Apache NiFi DataFlow
- Describes how to connect to NiFi Registry and version data flows on the process group level.
- Using Apache NiFi Templates
- Describes how to use Apache NiFi templates within a data flow.
- Using Apache NiFi Provenance Tools
- Describes how to use Apache NiFi to monitor FlowFile provenance.
- Adding functionality to Apache NiFi
- Describes how developers can customize and contribute to Apache NiFi and how to develop more complex data flows.