Removing a Worker Host Using Cloudera Manager
Perform the following steps to remove a worker host from Cloudera Data Science Workbench using Cloudera Manager.
- Log into the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- Click the Instances tab.
- Select the Docker Daemon and Worker roles on the host to be removed from Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
- Select Stop to confirm the action. Click Close when the process is complete. and click
- On the Instances page, re-select the Docker Daemon and Worker roles that were stopped in the previous step.
- Delete to confirm the action. and then click