Issues Fixed in Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.8.1
The current release of Cloudera Data Science Workbench includes fixes for bugs.
- Fixed an upgrade issue impacting database upgrade part when exceeding maxBuffer
length can prevent cluster from coming up.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-10120
- Fixed an issue where Applications can stick in a stopped state after upgrading to
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12374
- Fixed an issue where an Application could be stuck with status
startingand a user might not be able to
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12732
- Fixed an issue handling large responses from Model.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12310
- Fixed Admin Usage page refresh issue.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12370
- Fixed issue displaying latest engine image in case engine9 or earlier versions are
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12372
- Resolved issue with python scripts not being able to interact with git while running
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12624
- The Options tab on the Project Settings page is now only
viewable to the Administrator. This is because the Private and Team visibility
options on the Options page are only viewable by the Administrator.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12027
- Fixed an issue that prevented Terminal Access in case of Sessions on a cluster
behind firewall and/or with proxy settings.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12867