Issues Fixed in Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.10.4
The current release of Cloudera Data Science Workbench includes fixes for bugs.
- Python 2 dependent script
control.shis modified to support Python 3.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-26056
- Feeding a large JSON data to a model no longer results in crashing the
Cloudera Bug: DSE-21556
- Fixed Projects list filter issue. For non-admin users, the creator filter and
search filter now display the correct result.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-25817
- Allow cloning of files larger than pod's RAM size of 4GB.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-24708
- The ability to install both git and git-lfs is now available during project
Cloudera Bug: DSE-26995
cdswctlnow accepts self-signed certificates.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-15102
- Resolve incompatibility of TLDR Python packages with user-installed newer Python
Cloudera Bug: DSE-21786
- Asynchronously launch model builds and experiment builds. The client or web UI
will poll for the status of the build. This avoids network transport layer
timeouts for the clients.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-22357
- Job runs now validate Runtimes properly.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-24678
- Engine version 15 has been replaced with Engine version 16 in CDSW
Cloudera Bug: DSE-26217
- Added User Environment variables to job runs in APIv2.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-20727