Creating a Git repository in Cloudera Data Engineering (Technical Preview)
Git repositories allow teams to collaborate, manage project artifacts, and promote applications from lower to higher environments. Cloudera currently supports Git providers such as GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket. Learn how to use Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE) with version control service.
cde credential create --type basic --username myuser --name
- In the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) console, click the Data Engineering tile. The Home page displays.
- Click Repositories in the left navigation menu.The Repositories page displays.
Click Create Repository. The Create A
Repository dialog box displays. Enter the following fields for the
- Repository Name - Enter a name for the repository.
- URL - Enter the repository URL (https only).
- Branch - Enter the name of the git branch.
- Select a credential from the Select Credential drop-down list. The credentials can be created using the CDE API.
- Select Skip TLS. Select this option if the server uses a self-signed CA certificate that CDE does not trust. This allows CDE to skip the security check and clone the repository.
- Click Create.