Viewing logs for Cloudera Data Engineering Sessions
Once a Session is created in Cloudera Data Engineering (CDE), you can view logs of the Spark driver and executors from the Session.
- In the Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) console, click the Data Engineering tile. The Home page displays.
- Click Sessions in the left navigation menu.
- Click the Session name that you want to view the logs for.
- Click the Logs tab.
- In the Select Log Type drop-down, select the Driver or Executor that you want to view the logs for.
- Click Download All Logs to save your log files.