Fixed issues in Cloudera Data Warehouse Private Cloud
This section lists issues fixed in this release of the Cloudera Data Warehouse (CDW) service.
- DWX-14281: Configuration changes to Database Catalogs are not applied
- Earlier, when you tried to change Database Catalog configurations from the CDW UI, the changes were not applied. This issue has been fixed.
- DWX-15869: Database Catalog edit page does not load
- Earlier, if the Trusted Kerberos Realms configuration on the base cluster's Core Settings service was non-empty, or if the Additional Rules to Map Kerberos Principals to Short Names field (auth_to_local_rule property) contained the following characters: \, ", \t, \n, \b, and \f, then the CDW Database Catalog and Virtual Warehouse edit page did not load. This issue has been fixed.
- DWX-13362: Queries containing simple SELECT statements get cached
- Earlier, a query such as
SELECT * FROM planes LIMIT 2;used to get cached. This issue has been fixed.