Cloudera Navigator Encrypt
Cloudera Navigator Encrypt transparently encrypts and secures data at rest without requiring changes to your applications and ensures there is minimal performance lag in the encryption or decryption process. Advanced key management with Cloudera Navigator Key Trustee Server and process-based access controls in Navigator Encrypt enable organizations to meet compliance regulations and ensure unauthorized parties or malicious actors never gain access to encrypted data.
For instructions on installing Navigator Encrypt, see Installing Cloudera Navigator Encrypt.
For instructions on configuring Navigator Encrypt, continue reading:
- Registering Cloudera Navigator Encrypt with Key Trustee Server
- Preparing for Encryption Using Cloudera Navigator Encrypt
- Encrypting and Decrypting Data Using Cloudera Navigator Encrypt
- Converting from Device Names to UUIDs for Encrypted Devices
- Navigator Encrypt Access Control List
- Maintaining Cloudera Navigator Encrypt
Categories: Concepts | Encryption | Navigator | Security | All Categories