What's new in this release?
You must be aware of the additional functionalities and improvements to features of components in Cloudera Flow Management (CFM) 2.1.2. Learn how the new features and improvements benefit you.
- RHEL/CentOS 8.2 and Ubuntu 20.04 support
As CFM 2.1.2 is certified with CDP 7.1.7, you can install CFM 2.1.2 with CDP 7.1.7 on RHEL/CentOS 8.2 and Ubuntu 20.04 operating systems.
- ASN1 Reader
- A new Controller Service uses the record API while reading ASN1 data.
- Cloudera Kafka processors
- New Kafka processors to support the Kafka client version provided in CDP Private Cloud Base 7.1.7.
- Consume Kinesis Stream processor
- New processor to consume data from AWS Kinesis Stream.
- Decrypt and Encrypt Content PGP processors
- New processors to decrypt and encrypt data using PGP.
- NAR hot loading from object stores
- Custom NARs can be loaded from object stores such as HDFS, S3, ADLS, GCS, and similar.