Deselect unwanted NiFi Registry dependencies
Provides steps to remove unwanted NiFi Registry dependencies.
This is an optional task. During your cluster installation, some dependencies may have been added to NiFi Registry. If you do not want these dependencies, follow these steps to remove them.
- You have installed a CDP Private Cloud Base cluster.
- You have added the NiFi Registry service.
- From Cloudera Manager, click the Clusters tab in the left-hand navigation
- Click NiFi Registry in the list of services to display the NiFi Registry service page.
- Select the Configuration tab.
Deselect any unwanted dependencies.
- Click Save Changes. Restart the NiFi Registry service.
You have completed your CDP Private Cloud Base cluster and CFM installation.