Configuring YARN Application Monitoring
You can configure the visibility of the YARN application monitoring results.
To configure whether admin and non-admin users can view all applications, only that user's applications, or no applications:
- Go to the YARN service.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select .
- Click the Monitoring category.
- Set the Applications List Visibility Settings properties for admin and non-admin users.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.