Viewing Running and Recent Commands For a Cluster
You can use the command indicator to view the running and recent commands for a cluster.
- Click the indicator positioned just to the left of the Search
field on the right side of the Admin Console main navigation bar.The indicator displays the number of commands currently running for all services or roles.
- To display all commands that have run and finished recently, do one of the
The command indicator shows the number of commands running on all clusters you are managing. Likewise, All Recent Commands shows all commands that were run and finished within the search time range you specified, across all your managed clusters.
- Click the All Recent Commands button in the window that pops up when you click the indicator. This command displays information on all running and recent commands in the same form, as described below.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo in the main navigation bar and click the All Recent Commands tab.
- Select a value from the pager to control how many commands are listed, or click the arrows to view pages.