Known issues in Database Catalogs
This topic describes the Database Catalog known issues for Cloudera Data Warehouse Private Cloud.
Known Issues identified in 1.5.0
- DWX-14281: Configuration changes to Database Catalogs are not applied
- When you change Database Catalog configurations from the CDW UI, the changes are not applied.
Known Issues identified in 1.4.1
- DWX-13758: Updating the pre-upgrade Database Catalog and Virtual Warehouse fails silently
- If you update or refresh the Database Catalogs and Virtual
Warehouses that were created before you upgraded to 1.4.1 by changing their
configurations, then they may go into an erroneous state.
Do not update or refresh the Database Catalogs and Virtual Warehouses that were created before you upgraded to 1.4.1.
- Create new Database Catalogs and Virtual Warehouses.
Known Issues identified before 1.4.1
- DWX-8979: Parquet demo data set only loads partially on OpenShift clusters
- On OpenShift clusters, the Parquet demo data set loads partially on a non-default Database Catalog, intermittently. As a result, you may intermittently and partially see the demo data set in Hue.