Give users access to your cluster
Provides information about how to give various users access to your Streaming Analytics cluster.
The cluster you have created using the Streaming Analytics cluster definition is kerberized and secured with SSL. Users can access cluster UIs and endpoints through a secure gateway powered by Apache Knox. Before you can begin developing data flows, you must provide users access to the Streaming Analytics cluster components.
- Assign the EnvironmentUser role to the users to grant access to the CDP environment and the Streaming Analytics cluster.
Add the user to the appropriate predefined Ranger policies.
Create IDBroker mapping.
You must create IDBroker mapping for a user or group to have access to the S3 cloud storage. As a part of Knox, the IDBroker allows a user to exchange cluster authentication for temporary cloud credentials.
- Go to .
- Search for your environment from the list of available environments.
- Click the Actions button.
- Select Manage Access from the drop-down list.
- Click on the IDBroker Mappings tab.
- Click Edit to add a new user or group and assign roles to have a writing access for the cloud storage.
- Click Save and Sync.