Create your cluster
Provides information about creating a Streams Messaging cluster in Data Hub.
Once you have met the prerequisites, you are ready to create your Streams Messaging cluster using a default cluster definition.
- Log into the CDP web interface.
- Navigate to , and select the environment where you would like to create a cluster.
- Click Create Data Hub.The following page is displayed:
- Select Cluster Definition.
- Select the appropriate streams messaging cluster definition from the
Cluster Definition dropdown depending on your operational
There are two definition options available:
Streams Messaging Heavy Duty for AWS
Streams Messaging Light Duty for AWS
Streams Messaging Heavy Duty for Azure
Streams Messaging Light Duty for Azure
For more information on templates, see Planning your Streams Messaging deployment.
The list of services is automatically shown below the selected cluster definition name.
- Give the cluster a name and add any tags you might need.You can define tags that will be applied to your cluster-related resources on your cloud provider account. For more information about tags, see Tags.
- Optionally, use the Configure Advanced Options section to customize the infrastructure settings.
- Click Provision Cluster.