Known Issues in Streaming Analytics
Learn about the known issues in Streaming Analytics clusters, the impact or changes to the functionality, and the workaround.
There are no known Streaming Analytics issues in Cloudera DataFlow for Data Hub 7.2.11.
SQL Stream Builder
- CSA-1232: Big numbers are incorrectly represented on the Streaming SQL Console UI
- The issue impacts the following scenarios in Streaming SQL
- When having integers bigger than 253-1 among your values, the Input transformations and User Defined Functions are considered unsafe and produce incorrect results as these numbers will lose precision during parsing.
- When having integers bigger than 253-1 among your values, sampling to the Streaming SQL Console UI produces incorrect results as these numbers will lose precision during parsing.
- CSA-1454: Timezone settings can cause unexpected behavior in Kafka tables
- You must consider the timezone settings of your environment
when using timestamps in a Kafka table as it can affect the results of your query.
When the timestamp in a query is identified with
from_unixtime, it returns the results based on the timezone of the system. If the timezone is not set in UTC+0, the timestamp of the query results will shift in time and will not be correct.
- Change your local timezone settings to UTC+0.