(Optional) Configure the Sync Between Cloudera Data Science Workbench and Pycharm
(Optional) Configure the Sync Between Cloudera Data Science Workbench and PyCharm
Configuring what files PyCharm ignores can help you adhere to IT policies.
- In your project, go to
Preferences.Depending on your operating system, Preferences may be called Settings.
- Go to Build, Execution, Deployment and select Deployment.
- On the Connection tab, add the
following path to the Root path field:
- On the Excluded Paths tab, add any
paths you want to exclude. Cloudera recommends excluding the following paths at a minimum:
- Optionally, add a Deployment path on the Mappings tab if the code for your Cloudera Data Science Workbench project lives in a subdirectory of the root path.
- Expand Deployment in the left
navigation and go to
and set the behavior to adhere to
the policies set forth by IT and the Site Administrator.
Cloudera recommends setting the behavior to Automatic upload because the data remains on the cluster while your changes get uploaded.
- Sync for the project file(s) to your machine and begin editing.