Major features and updates plus known issues for Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.9.2.
This release fixed various bugs that are below.
- LDAP groups removed from user-groups and admin-groups on CDSW no longer keep syncing
with user's LDAP server.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13800
- Model Governance with Atlas integration is now working.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-16551, DSE-16388
- Added ability for Site Administrator to disable LDAP group sync upon
Cloudera Bug: DSE-16297
- Harmonized LDAP client initialization steps between login and team group
Cloudera Bug: DSE-16308
- Global ListApplications page fixed so that it lists all applications the user has access
Cloudera Bug: DSE-14168
- TLS identity check errors are now handled when LDAP group sync feature query the LDAP server using LDAPs.
- Performance improvements for building Models and Experiments and caching related
Cloudera Bug: DSE-9698
- Fixed critical issue related to User APIKeys
Cloudera Bug: DSE-15715, DSE-15688
- System pod affinities updated to overcome potential deadlock situations when Jobs are
idling at the start showing "Waiting for Kerberos TGT"
Cloudera Bug: DSE-15707, DSE-15987, DSE-15259, DSE-14168
- RAPIDS Runtimes work with models and experiments
Cloudera Bug: DSE-15790, DSE-15209
- Fixed CDSW restart issue. The
wait-for-kubelet.shprocess now successfully kills the Kubelet process, enabling the CDSW app to restart successfully.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-7092
- Fixed Application status in UI which was showing "Running since never".
Cloudera Bug: DSE-16127
- Improved error handling when checking TLS certificate for LDAPs.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-16177