Creating Managed Identity
You must create a new managed identity or use the existing one based on the requirement.
- On the Azure portal > Azure
services homepage select Managed Identities
The Create User Assigned Managed Identity page is displayed.
- Under the Basics tab, provide information for the
- Resource Group (You can optionally create a new
Resource Group as well)
- Name (Specify the name of a managed
identity). For example,
- Click Review + Create.
- Review the entered information and click Create.
The deployment is initialized and submitted. Later, it is successfully deployed to the selected Resource Group.