Fixed Issues in Zeppelin
Review the list of Zeppelin issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.10.
- CDPD-17187: Upgrade to Angular 1.8.0 due to CVEs.
- Mitigate several CVE(s) including CVE-2020-7676 by upgrading to angular-1.8.
- CDPD-17186: Upgrade to bootstrap 3.4.1 or 4.3.1+.
- Mitigate several CVE(s) CVE-2018-14040, CVE-2018-14041, CVE-2018-14042, and CVE-2019-8331 by upgrading to bootstrap 3.4.1.
- CDPD-10187: Incorrect version of jackson-mapper-asl.
- Use internal version of jackson-mapper-asl to handle CVE-2017-7525.
- CDPD-1683: Zeppelin demo users have been removed
- Use cluster users to access Zeppelin. For information on provisioning users in CDP, see Onboarding users.
- CDPD-880, CDPD-1685: Shell, JDBC, and Spark interpreters have been removed
- Use an available interpreter. For Spark functionality, use the Livy interpreter.
- CDPD-3047: Markdown interpreter does not handle certain numbered list syntax correctly
- Using the plus sign (
+) or asterisk (
*) to continue a numbered list using the
%mdinterpreter results in bullet point entries instead.
Apache patch information
Apache patches in this release. These patches do not have an associated Cloudera bug ID.
- ZEP-97: [ZEPPELIN-3690] display all column with the same name in ui-grid
- ZEP-79: Disable fs.file.impl cache to ensure RawLocalFS is used