Fixed Issues in Apache Hadoop
Review the list of Hadoop issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.10.
- CDPD-23507: HADOOP-16721: Race condition in raw S3 delete & rename in raw S3 breaks hive.
- Delays between S3A directory marker deletion and copying in of (large) files underneath a directory during a rename can report the destination directory of hive parallel renames as non-existent. This only surfaces when S3Guard was disabled. This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-7383: The ABFS and ADL connectors compatible with Alpine Linux and other platforms which have libssl1.1-1.1.1b-r1 as their native OpenSSL implementation
- See HADOOP-16460 and HADOOP-16438
- CDPD-15133: HADOOP-17130: Configuration.getValByRegex() should not update the results while fetching as it can cause ConcurrentModificationException.
- This issue is now resolved.
Apache Patch Information