Fixed Issues in Apache Kudu
Review the list of Kudu issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.10.
- Auto rebalancer does not successfully run moves
- When executing moves, the auto-rebalancer used try to resolve theleader's address by passing its UUID instead of its host. With this fix, it uses an appropriate host.
- KuduPredicate class in Java client does not handle Date columns
- Prior to this fix, if you had a table with
DATEcolumn, you could not scan for it using the java client. A check for minimum and maximum boundaries of integer representation of
java.sql.Datewas added to match
- KUDU-2884: Improves the master address matching in the `kudu hms fix` tool
- KUDU-3149: Lock contention between registering ops and computing maintenance op stats
- KUDU-3157: Ensure slf4j classes are not shaded
- KUDU-3182: 'last_known_addr' is not specified for single master Raft configuration
- KUDU-3191: Fail replicas when KUDU-2233 is detected
- KUDU-3195: Flush when any DMS in the tablet is older than the time threshold
- KUDU-3198: Fix encodeRow() when encoding delete operations
Apache patch information
Apache patches in this release. These patches do not have an associated Cloudera bug ID.