Learn about the change in certain functionality of Flink and SQL Stream Builder (SSB) that has resulted in a change in behavior from the previously released version of Cloudera Streaming Analytics.
SQL Stream Builder
- Removing Streaming SQL Console instance
- Due to the architectural changes of SSB, the Streaming SQL Console instance is not needed anymore for the SSB service. This means that you need to remove the Streaming SQL Console instance from your cluster when upgrading to the 1.7.0 version.
- For more information, see Upgrading CSA artifacts for SQL Stream Builder service documentation.
- Knox authentication requires manual setup
- Due to the reworked Streaming SQL Console, you need to manually configure Knox to be able to use the Knox authentication method with SSB.
- For more information, see Enabling Knox authentication for SSB documentation.