Deleting SQL jobs
You can delete running and stopped jobs from the Console and SQL Jobs page. The deleted job no longer appears on the Streaming SQL Console.
- Deleting job from Console page
- You need to click on the SQL Jobs button to open the list of SQL jobs window. Without selecting the stopped job, click on the button next to the job status, and select Delete.
- Deleting job from SQL Jobs page
- On the SQL Jobs page, you need to click on the button next to the job status, and select Delete Job.
- You can filter down the list of jobs by selecting Stopped or
Running from the filters.
For changing the order, click on the name of the column, the direction of the ordering is indicated next to the column name by arrows. For further filtering, you can either click the button next to the column name or under the row of the column name. The filtering value can be changed by typing the values directly to the filtering row, the conditions need to be changed using the filtering arrow.