What's new in Cloudera Streaming Analytics
Cloudera Streaming Analytics 1.7.0 covers new features beside the core streaming functionality of Apache Flink and SQL Stream Builder.
- Reworked Streaming SQL Console
- The User Interface (UI) of SQL Stream Builder (SSB), the Streaming SQL Console has been reworked with new design elements.
- High Availability for SSB
- You can use SQL Stream Builder (SSB) with a Load Balancer to distribute tasks over resources in case of a single point of failure.
- SQL Server CDC Connector support
- MS SQL Server Change Data Capture (CDC) connector is added to the list of supported connectors. The SQL Server CDC connector can be used with Flink DDL on the Streaming SQL Console either directly from the SQL Editor or using the DDL template.
- Configuring retention time for Materialized Views
- You can configure how data should be retained for Materialized Views based on time or row count.