Monitoring SQL Stream jobs
You can use the Streaming SQL Console to review the status, properties and log of your SQL Stream jobs executed in SQL Stream Builder. Using the Flink Dashboard, you can also monitor the Flink job that is submitted when you execute a SQL query.
Using the Streaming SQL Console
- Select SQL Jobs from the main menu.By default, all of the job are displayed on the SQL Jobs page.
- Select Running or Stopped.
- Click on the job you want to monitor.
The details of the job appear in a new window.
- Select SQL, Properties or Logs tab to display additional details and configurations about the SQL job.
- Select Log tab on the bottom panel to review the log information of the job submission.
History of SQL queries
Using the Flink Dashboard
You can also monitor your running SQL jobs using the Flink Dashboard. You can easily reach the Flink Dashboard from the main menu of Streaming SQL Console.