Stopping SQL jobs
As a SQL Stream job processes streaming data, you need to stop the job to finish the process, and not let the job run for an unlimited time. You can stop a running job either on the Console page or the SQL Jobs page.
- Stopping job from Console page
- If the job is currently loaded to the SQL Editor, you need to click on the Stop button to terminate the job.
- If the job is not loaded to the SQL Editor, you need to click on the SQL Jobs button to open the list of SQL jobs window. Without selecting the running job, click on the button next to the job status, and select Stop.
- Stopping job from SQL Jobs page
- On the SQL Jobs page, you need to click on the button next to the job status, and select Stop.
- You can filter down the list of job only to the running jobs by selecting
Running from the filter.
For changing the order, click on the name of the column, the direction of the ordering is indicated next to the column name by arrows. For further filtering, you can either click the button next to the column name or under the row of the column name. The filtering value can be changed by typing the values directly to the filtering row, the conditions need to be changed using the filtering arrow.