Adding new connectors
When adding new connectors to SQL Stream Builder, you need to specify the property list, data types and must upload the connector JAR file to the Console.
- Select Connectors on the main menu.
Click Register Data Connector.
- Provide a name for the connector as Type.
- Select a data format to be supported for the connector from the Supported Formats.
- Upload the connector JAR file.
Click Properties to add properties to the
You can specify as many properties as needed for the connector.
- Add a name to the property.
- Add a default value to the property.
- Add a description to the property.
- Click Required to make a property mandatory.
- Click Add to specify more properties.
The newly added connector is listed on the Connectors page.