Fixed Issues in Apache Kudu
Review the list of Kudu issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.6.
- KUDU-2884: Improves the master address matching in the `kudu hms fix` tool
- KUDU-3149: Lock contention between registering ops and computing maintenance op stats
- KUDU-3157: Ensure slf4j classes are not shaded
- KUDU-3182: 'last_known_addr' is not specified for single master Raft configuration
- KUDU-3191: Fail replicas when KUDU-2233 is detected
- KUDU-3195: Flush when any DMS in the tablet is older than the time threshold
- KUDU-3198: Fix encodeRow() when encoding delete operations
Apache patch information
Apache patches in this release. These patches do not have an associated Cloudera bug ID.