Fixed Issues in Streams Replication Manager
Review the list of Streams Replication Manager issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.6.
- CSP-956: Topics or groups added to white or blacklists are not returned when using srm-control --list
srm-controltool and the SRM driver are now able to read the full white and blacklist from the
- CSP-462: Replication failing when SRM driver is present on multiple nodes
- Replication no longer fails when the driver is present on multiple nodes. Running SRM in high availability mode is now possible
- CDPD-18300: SRM resolves configuration provider references in its internal configuration topic
- Configuration provider references are no longer resolved. Sensitive information is no longer exposed this way.