Cloud Credentials page
The Cloud Credentials page shows the registered cloud credentials for Replication Manager. To replicate data to a storage cloud account, you must register the cloud credentials, so that the Replication Manager can access your cloud account. The supported cloud storage accounts are Amazon S3 and Azure Blob Filesystem (ABFS). On the Cloud Credentials page, you can add cloud credentials. You can also update or delete the credentials when necessary.
You can perform the following tasks on the Cloud Credentials page to manage cloud credentials:
- Add cloud credentials
- You can add cloud credentials for your S3 or ABFS account. For information about adding cloud credentials, see Working with Cloud Credentials.
- Update cloud credentials
- You can update the cloud credentials based on various factors. When the bucket configuration such as secret or access keys, bucket name or endpoint, and encryption type is changed, it can affect the Replication Manager replication policy run and might require an update to the Replication Manager cloud credentials.
- Credential changes are picked up by the next run of the policy. When you change the credentials, the in-progress policy runs might fail but the succeeding runs pick up the changes.
- To update a cloud credential, click option.
- Delete cloud credentials
- You can delete unwanted credentials from the Replication Manager. When you delete cloud credentials, the replication policies that use the deleted cloud credentials might fail. To avoid failures, delete the Replication Manager cloud policies associated with the deleted credentials and recreate the policies with the new credentials. You can view a list of policies associated with specific credentials on the Cloud Credentials page.
- To delete a cloud credential, click option.
Unregistered credentials can impact the replication process. Credentials associated with a cluster node that do not have updated credentials are called unregistered credentials. For example, if a node is down when the credentials are changed on a bucket or when the node is brought up that has the old credentials.