Registering Amazon S3 Cloud account
You must have valid Amazon S3 credentials to register the cloud account with Replication Manager.
- In the Replication Manager UI navigation pane, click Cloud Credentials > Add
Enter the details in the Add Cloud Credential window:
- Cloud Storage Type - Select the replication cloud account from the drop-down.
- Name - Provide a unique cloud credential name.
- Authentication Type - Select the authentication type as Access Secret Key from the drop-down.
- Access Key - Enter the valid access key.
- Secret Key - Enter the valid secret key.
Verify that your credentials are listed on the Cloud Credentials page.