This section lists fixed issues in the Replication Manager service.
- DMX-348: Export remote Hive Metastore step failed while using Replication Manager
- Problem: While creating a replication policy with no Sentry permissions
for the source database/tables, with latest Data Lake clusters, an error message
The remote command failed with error message: Command (HDFS replication (433)) has failed.
- Workaround: Make sure that while using CDH cluster(s), you do not use MapReduce 1 service.
- DMX-355: Currently, Replication Manager does not work efficiently with high-frequency policies.
- Workaround: Recommend using policy frequency which is greater than 30 minutes.
- DMX-364: Multiple instance of Replication Manager UI displays as "In Progress"
- Problem: When the replication policy is scheduled with a specific interval, it is seen from the UI that all the instances are "In Progress" and one of the instances is failed.
- Workaround: Refresh the web browser and try again.
- DMX-391: Schedule Run option displays only "Does not repeat" and "Custom" options
- Workaround:Recommend to use "Does not repeat" or "Run now" option to schedule the replication policy.
- DMX-636: Inconsistency in the value of Timestamp Type column when source ORC is replicated, and source and target clusters are in different time zones
- Problem: From an Auto TLS source cluster, when a ORC table with static data is replicated, the data in the Timestamp Type column does not match in the target cluster.