Fixed Issues in Apache Knox
Review the list of Knox issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.2.12.
- CDPD-29717: [Logout-knox] From knox homepage clicking logout returns the 500 error code.
- Fixed the issue where Knox cookies were not properly deleted after logout. This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-29573: [Logout-knox]On Logout hadoop-jwt cookie should be removed and the description about having previous valid session should be removed.
- With this fix now hadoop-jwt cookie is removed after a successful logout. This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-29521: [E2E-HA-Terminate-GCP] 400 Error while getting access token from metadata server with Host does not match SNI.
- Make sure the failover request contains proper SNI header. This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-29430: Broken ODBC Connection using HA Datahubs.
- Disable HA loadblancing for windows ODBC driver to prevent connection errors. This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-28900: Authentication with IDBroker failed in dex post test runs for DL HA Terminate flow.
- Make sure correct SNI header is added after failover. This issue is now resolved.
- CDPD-28196: RM UI redirect link to the Spark3 History Server not working.
- Spark 3 History Server link Resource Manager UI now works. This issue is now resolved.
Apache patch information
Apache patches in this release. These patches do not have an associated Cloudera bug ID.