What's New in Flow Management
Learn about the new Flow Management features in Cloudera DataFlow for Data Hub 7.2.15.
- Retry at framework level
This feature provides the ability to define a retry strategy for the flowfiles going into a given relationship for each processor.
- Clustering model and flow definition reconciliation
A disconnected node in a NiFi cluster will no longer cause the UI to be read-only for flow changes and a reconciliation will be executed on the flow definition when the node rejoins the cluster.
- Snowflake Connection Pool controller service
This controller service can be used in combination with the JDBC processors to easily interact with Snowflake for both pulling and pushing data.
- OAuth 2 integration with InvokeHTTP processor
It is now possible to configure an OAuth2 token provider with InvokeHTTP to easily interact with services requiring OAuth2 authentication.
- The Kafka processors previously distributed for interacting with Kafka 0.x
clusters have been removed. It means that these processors are no longer
provided and supported by Cloudera. It is recommended to switch to the
processors making use of Kafka 2.x versions.
- Elasticsearch processors that were leveraging the Elasticsearch 2.0 library and
the deprecated Transport Client have been removed. It means that the following
processors are no longer provided and supported by Cloudera. It is recommended
to switch to the processors interacting with Elasticsearch over HTTP.