Creating NiFi node users
To be able to save versioned NiFi dataflows to NiFi Registry, you need to create NiFi node users for NiFi Registry and Ranger.
You must perform this task so that you can save versioned NiFi dataflows to NiFi Registry.
- You have installed NiFi Registry on your base cluster.
- You have created a Compute cluster and added the NiFi service.
- From NiFi Registry, create a NiFi node user for each NiFi node in your Compute cluster.
- From Ranger, create a NiFi node user for each NiFi node in your compute cluster.
Add the NiFi node user to the following Ranger groups:
- The Buckets group, with Ready permissions
- The Policies group, with Read, Write, and Delete permissions.
Once you have created NiFi node users for NiFi Registry and Ranger, proceed by connecting NiFi and NiFi Registry and completing any optional tasks.