Integrating with Atlas when Auto-TLS is enabled
Provides manual steps to integrate with Atlas when Auto-TLS is enabled on your CDP Data Center cluster.
You must perform these steps if:
- You want CFM 2.1.5 to integrate with Atlas; AND
- The CDP Private Cloud Base 7.1.x cluster has Auto-TLS enabled
- From Cloudera Manager, click the Clusters tab in the left-hand navigation.
- Click NiFi in the list of services to display the NiFi service page.
- Click the Actions drop-down, and then click Start.
- Select the Atlas Dependency d checkbox.
- Restart NiFi.
- Click Create required NiFi objects from the Actions drop-down.