Updating Parameter sensitivity
You may need to update the sensitivity setting of Parameters of a Parameter Contexts over time.
- You have created a Parameter Context from a Parameter Provider.
- If the Parameter Context, in this example, "My Parameters", is assigned to a
group, and that group has a component that references the
sys.otherparameter, you cannot update its sensitivity. In order to do so, ensure that you remove any references to it.
Select Controller Settings from the top-right
Global menu in the NiFi UI.
The NiFi Settings dialog opens.
- Go to the PARAMETER PROVIDERS tab.
Click the Fetch Parameters (down arrow) icon of
The Fetch Parameters dialog opens.
- Select the Parameter whose sensitivity you want to change.
- Click APPLY to update the Parameter Context.