||Apache Atlas 2.0.0, including:
- Support for process execution
entities that represent separate execution instances for a
- Hive Metastore hook for collecting metadata.
- Bulk API for retrieving entities by unique
- Automatic partition management synchronizes changes in the
metadata and on the file system.
- You can now configure how long you can retain partition data
- Hive Warehouse Connector now validates mapping of columns
against those in Hive to alert the user to input
- Writing a DataFrame to Hive supports specifying
- A new MergeBuilder interface for HiveWarehouseSession API
operations supports merging tables.
- HiveStrictManagedMigration has two new
Specify the number of threads for processing
tables in parallel. Default: The number of CPU
Specify the the type of tables to process.
For example, MANAGED_TABLE, EXTERNAL_TABLE. Default: All
- New Kafka Streams configuration parameter upgrade allows
rolling bounce upgrade from an older version.
- Updated ProcessorStateManager APIs in Kafka Streams for
registering state stores to the processor topology. For more
details please read the Streams Upgrade
- Dynamic broker configuration options can be stored in
ZooKeeper using kafka-configs.sh before brokers are started.
This option can be used to avoid storing clear passwords in
server.properties as all password configs may be stored
encrypted in ZooKeeper.
- ZooKeeper hosts are now re-resolved if the connection
attempt fails. But if your ZooKeeper host names resolve to
multiple addresses, and some of them are not reachable, you
may need to increase the connection timeout
- Ability to define ACLs on prefixed resources, for example,
any topic starting with 'foo'.
- Support for time-bound classification or business catalog
mapping. Ranger policy engine recognizes the start and end
times for tags and enforces the policies based on the period
of validity of the tags.
- Support for Safenet KeySecure crypto platform for storing
master keys of Ranger KMS.
- Support to allow users to define policy level conditions in
- Unbundle Zeppelin Notebook from Zeppelin installation.