This section lists known issues that you might run into while using the Data Catalog service.
- CDPDSS-213: Launching of Profilers failing for older SDX instances
- Problem: When you try to launch Profilers with older SDX instances, the launch operation fails.
- Workaround: Make sure you launch Profilers for new SDX instances.
- CDPDSS-144: Filter Results Count Mismatch
- Problem: When you search and filter the results using Created Before, the count displayed in the filters panel is incorrect. But, the number of search results is accurate.
- CDPDSS-144: Search icon within dataset does not work
- Problem: When you try to search for an asset within a dataset and click the search icon, it does not yield any results.
- Workaround: Press enter to view the search results after entering a string in the search box.
- CDPDSS-143: Edit button appears after creating a new dataset
- Problem:After creating a new dataset, when you visit the dataset, the Edit button appears instead of Add Assets.
- Workaround:Refresh your browser and reopen the dataset. You will be able to see the Add Assets button.
- CDPDSS-81: When you select a table tag, owner filters along with the counts disappear.
- Problem: When you select a table tag, owner filters along with the counts disappear.
- Workaround: Make sure you select table tags before selecting the owner filters.
- CDPDSS-342: Deleted table is still shown in dataset
- Problem: Created table in a dataset if deleted, does not get deleted completely and shows up in the dataset. If the same table is created again, the edit and search options are enabled. When you save the table, there are two tables displayed, thought the first instance of the same table was deleted.
- CDPDSS-360: Sensitive and Hive Column Profilers do not support managed Hive tables.
- Problem: Profilers cannot access the storage file of the managed table.
- CDPDSS-362: dpprofiler.submitter.batch.size property is not taking effect
- Problem: As part of
application.confsafety valve under profiler scheduler, applying the property
dpprofiler.submitter.batch.sizeis not taking effect. It defaults to 50.
- CDPDSS-412: Support for Data Catalog on 7.0.2 runtime SDX. In 7.0.2, Data Catalog
profiler jarsare not part of pre-warmed images of 7.0.2 runtime.
- Workaround: Data Catalog users who are on 7.0.2 runtime SDX can launch profilers,
provided explicit entitlement access is granted for the location of
- CDPDSS-789: Adding system tag 'dp' prevents further editing of tags on the assets
- Problem: Adding system tag 'dp' prevents further editing of tags on the assets
- Workaround: Choose not to add the tag 'dp' on any of the assets.
- CDPDSS-795: Search bar in schema tab goes empty, but previous results are shown
- Problem: Search results displays previous results.
- Workaround: Refresh the page.
- CDPDSS-797: Schema search tab displays all results for not existing search string
- Problem: Search by terms which have no hits and returns all assets.
- CDPDSS-1055: Multiple tagging across different types throws 504 Gateway Timeout error
- Problem:504 Bad Gateway error is displayed
- CDPDSS-1075: When one specific asset is tagged to multiple tags from the search page, an incomplete alert is displayed
- Problem:Asset name display is inconsistent. Only the first tag is displayed, remaining tag messages do not display the asset name.