When you configure SAM, you need to provide information about the metadata store database, configure a connection with Schema Registry, and establish the URL for Druid's Supersets.
- In the Customize Services step, navigate to the STREAMLINE CONFIG section of the Streaming Analytics Manager tab.
- Select Jar Storage Type. If you plan to enable HA for SAM on this cluster, you must select HDFS.
If you selected HDFS as the Jar Storage
Type, configure Jar Storage HDFS URL. This
specifies the HDFS location where you want the jars to be stored. For example,
- Set jar.storage to the directory location where you want to store .jar files for custom processors.
- Set the streamline.dashboard.url to the Superset URL which you can access using Quick Links for Druid.
Configure registry.url to the REST API Endpoint URL for the
Registry. The format should be
$FQDN_REGISTRY_HOST – Specifies the host on which you are running Schema Registry
$REGISTRY_PORT – Specifies the Schema Registry port number located in the REGISTRY_CONFIG section of the Registry tab.
- Configure the STREAMLINE STORAGE configurations based on the database you created to use as a SAM metadata store.
- Ensure that the Schema Registry storage connector URL has the fully qualified host name for the database installation location, the connector URL, and the default port for the database selected.
MYSQL example: jdbc:mysql://FQDN_MYSQL:3306/streamline Postgres Example: jdbc:postgresql://FQDN_POSTGRES:5432/streamline