Summary of fixed issues for this release.
Fixed issues represents selected issues that were previously logged via Hortonworks Support, but are now addressed in the current release. These issues may have been reported in previous versions within the Known Issues section; meaning they were reported by customers or identified by Hortonworks Quality Engineering team.
The HDF 3.5.2 is a major release that includes new features and supports for new versions of some Apache components including Apache NiFi, Apache NiFi Registry, Apache Kafka, and Schema Registry. For fixed issues in these Apache components, see Apache Patch Information.
- ReplaceText, when scheduled to run with multiple Concurrent Tasks, and using a
Replacement Strategy of "Regular Expression" or "Literal Replace" can result in
content being corrupted.
The issue is far more likely to occur with multiple Concurrent Tasks, but it may be possible to trigger when using a single Concurrent Task.
- Sometimes restarting Stream Analytics Manager fails. In most cases hitting a
Retry button solves the issue. If retry does not solve and issue is
Downloading mysql jdbc driver failed, the particular file marked in the logs should be removed on that node in
/tmp. After that the installation can be continued.
Sometimes Stream Analytics Manager installation times out. This is caused by the same root cause. Delete the mysql jar from the Stream Analytics Manager host
/tmpfolder, and retry after the timeout.
- Install or upgrade of HDF fails as the URL for HDP-UTILS, in the mpack, is not correct.
- Synchronize Kerberos ticket renewal for non-renewable ticket.
- Re-create a deleted schema does not work.