Monitoring SQL Stream jobs
You can use the Streaming SQL Console to review the status, properties and log of your SQL Stream jobs executed in SQL Stream Builder. Using the Flink Dashboard, you can also monitor the Flink job that is submitted when you execute a SQL query.
Using the Streaming SQL Console
- Click Console on the main menu.
- Select SQL Jobs tab.By default, Running Jobs are displayed on the SQL Jobs page.
- Select Running Jobs or Stopped Jobs from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the job you want to monitor.
- You can further filter down the results, by directly searching for the job name in the Search field.
- Select Details tab on the bottom panel to display additional
details and configurations about the SQL job.
- Select Log tab on the bottom panel to review the log
information of the job submission.