Delete a Sensor
You can delete a sensor if you don't need it.
You must take the sensor offline before deleting it.
- In the Ambari user interface, click the Services tab.
- Click Metron from the list of services.
Click CONFIGS and then click
- Delete the name of the parser you want to delete from the Metron Parsers field.
- Display the Management module.
- Select the check box next to the appropriate sensor in the Sensors table.
You can delete more than one sensor by clicking multiple check boxes.
From the ACTIONS menu, select Delete.
The Management module deletes the sensor from ZooKeeper.
- Finally, delete the json file for the sensor on the Ambari master node:
ssh $AMBARI_MASTER_NODE cd $METRON_HOME/config/zookeeper/parser rm $DATASOURCE.json